- 2 oranges
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt*
- 1 1/4 cups frozen cranberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 plus 1 tsp. cacao nibs
1. Cut 1 orange in half and squeeze juice from orange to equal 1/4 cup. Peel and section remaining orange into segments, removing any seeds. Chop orange segments.
2. Process yogurt, cranberries, orange juice, honey, lime juice, chopped orange segments, ice cubes, and 2 tablespoons of the cacao nibs in a high-speed blender until well combined and almost smooth. Divide smoothie among 4 glasses; sprinkle tops evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon cacao nibs. Serve immediately.
This recipe is found at Health.com
*I would substitute whole milk yogurt with kiefer, or greek yogurt.