- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms, washed;
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets;
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes;
- 1 zucchini, sliced;
- 4 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1/4 cup olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice;
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced;
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the veggies on a baking sheet.
- Roast 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest 2 to 3 minutes, adjust seasoning, and serve topped with fresh parsley.
The recipe was found at PaleoLeap.com