We are putting a spin on a classic recipe by filling halved Avocados with a Paleo inspired chicken salad. This recipe is easy to prepare and sure to please!
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 celery stalk
- 1/4 large onion
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the seed, place to the side.
- Remove tuna from the can and begin breaking a part with a fork in a small mixing bowl.
- Add in vegetable ingredients. Mix until evenly incorporated.
- Add in mustard, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper. Mix until evenly incorporated.
- Stuff the avocado halves with tuna mixture and serve.
- Try toasting the avocados under a broiler after stuffing them
- Try grilling the avocado halves face down with some olive oil before stuffing them
- Use balsamic vinaigrette instead of the mustard and mayonnaise
- Use canned chicken instead of tuna
- Double or triple the recipe to serve more than one!