2 lbs. pork tenderloin
8 to 10 bacon slices
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Wrap the bacon strips around the pork tenderloin to form an outer shell, securing with 1 or 2 toothpicks per strip of bacon.
- Slice the tenderloin between each bacon strip to create several small bacon-wrapped medallions.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Grill the medallions for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until just about cooked through.
- Brush BBQ sauce onto the medallions and cook for another minute on each side.
This recipe comes from Paleo Leap.com