- 1 Can (14 oz.) Non Fat Refried Beans
- 1 Cup Hummus (recommend using Roasted Red Pepper)
- ½ Packet (1.25 oz) Taco Seasoning (recommend using low sodium)
- 1 Jar (16 oz.) Chunky Red Salsa
- 1½ Cups Pico De Gallo
- 1½ Cups Guacamole
- 1 Cup Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
Optional Flag Topping:
- Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- In an 8 x 8 pan, spread the refried beans in an even layer. In a bowl, combine the hummus and half the package of taco seasoning. Mix well. Spread the hummus evenly on top of the beans. Top evenly with remaining layers starting with the chunky salsa and ending with the guacamole. Top with cheese and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Serve with your favorite chips!
- Optional Flag Topping: Place a handful of black beans in the corner of the dip on top of the guacamole. Shape them into a square. Place the cherry tomato halves in a few straight lines alternating with lines of cheese in between.
This recipe is found at MariahsPleasingPlates.com