2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
5 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 tbsp. paprika
2 tbsp. garlic powder
6 tbsp. hot sauce
½ cup olive oil or melted ghee
1 cup bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
1 cup green onions, sliced
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, combine together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sweet potatoes and chicken, and stir to coat.
- Empty the bowl into a casserole dish.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Add the green onions and bacon to the dish and place back in the oven for another 5 minutes to let all the flavors combine.
This recipes is from PaleoLeap.com