- 1 C. Almonds
- 1 C. Dried cranberries
- 1 C. Dried date crumbles
- 1 Tbsp. Organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 slices Thick-cut bacon, cooked, cut into 2 inch strips
1. Put all ingredients into a food processor or heavy-duty blender.
2. Blend at low speeds, pulsing, until you get a sticky mass that starts clumping together and/or forming a ball.
3. Remove from food processor and shape into an 7″ x 7″ square on a cutting board or flat plate.
4. Transfer to the refrigerator to cool for at least an hour. Once chilled, cut into 8 bars. To store, wrap bars in wax paper or plastic wrap.
This recipe is found at foodrenegade.com