- 1 1/2 cups spiraled zucchini
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons kalalmata olives
Avocado Spinach Dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh packed spinach
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt plain, 2%
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Spiral or shred or thinly slice zucchini. Set aside.
In a high powdered blender mix dressing ingredients until smooth.
Pour 1/2 the dressing into the bottom of 2 mason jars.
Add celery on top of dressing.
Add peppers on top of celery then top with edamame or chicken.
Sprinkle feta cheese then add tomatoes and olives.
Last place 1/2 the spiraled zucchini into each mason jar.
Cover and refrigerate. Last up to 5 days.
Once ready to eat, shake the jar vigorously then pour onto a plate. Toss with fork if needed to mix dressing.
This recipe was found at SugarFreeMom.com