- 2 eggs;
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk (could also use water);
- 2 tbsp raw honey;
- 1 tsp vanilla extract;
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour;
- ½ tsp baking soda;
- A pinch of sea salt;
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate for garnish;
- Any other favorite garnishing option: butter, clarified butter, fresh or frozen berries, maple syrup or even some extra coconut milk.
- It doesn’t get much easier than this. Mix all your ingredients in a mixer or in a bowl with a good whisk (leaving out the pomegranate seeds). Make sure to mix well to prevent the almond flour from clumping.
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Pour the batter into waffle maker and cook until desired done-ness. Place the cooked waffles on a large plate in a 200 F oven while you prepare the other ones so they stay warm.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds as well as any of your favorite other waffle garnishing.
This recipe was found at PaleoLeap.com