- Juice and zest from 2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- Place first seven ingredients in food processor and pulse several times until smooth. Place chicken in a plastic bag and pour marinade over top. Refrigerate chicken and let it marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Grill chicken over medium-high heat until juices run clear, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately warm.
This recipe from WholeandHeavenlyOven.com